7th/8th Grade Virtual Orientation
Bayonet Point Middle school is excited to offer an innovative Virtual Orientation Day on August 19th. No more standing in long lines for orientation! Our touch free virtual orientation is to assist our Patriots with meeting teachers, counselors, and administrators before the year begins. The entire orientation process takes less than 15 minutes! (NOTE: Unfortunately, this year both 7th & 8th Graders will not be able to visit campus until the first day of school on August 24th.)
Welcome back Patriots. For a successful virtual orientation, simply follow the below directions to activate or create a myStudent account and pay fees .
*Parents have access to myStudent parent portal account now. Create a myStudent parent account or login to enter your emergency contact information before August 19th.
a. Before creating your account, please obtain your child’s last 4-digits of his/her social security number, student ID number, and date of birth.
b. If you don’t have a myStudent account, click CREATE a myStudent ACCOUNT and follow the directions. Check your mail or junk mail for your confirmation that you created your account.
c. If you already have a myStudent parent account, activate your account for the 2020-2021 school year by entering your email address and password that is associated with your myStudent account. Please click “Child Info” to the left of the screen and review your address, phone number, and contact information to ensure that they are correct. Once this is completed, you will be able to see the school fees.
d. If you need assistance in validating, updating, or creating your account, please email myStudenthelp@pasco.k12.fl.us or call 727-774-7400.
Activate or create a myStudent account for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Log in to your myStudent account & acknowledge the legal notices.
- Update your Emergency Card Information for every student enrolled in Pasco Schools. (This MUST be done prior to being able to go anywhere in the portal). Please use this link to help guide you through updating your ER Card. https://tinyurl.com/yy5m964y
- Pay student fees:
a. Click “Portal” on the left side of the screen.
b. Under District and School Announcements, click “Pay Student Fees”.
c. Click “Sign in” and enter your email and password.
d. A StudentQuickPay screen will pop-up. The fees should automatically show on the screen. Select the
fees you need to pay and enter your credit card information. Click “Submit” and you are done.
- 7th Grade Immunization: TDaP immunization must be on file with BPMS so that it does not interfere with the virtual orientation process. Please email your immunization to Wendy Tillery-Becker at email@example.com
- On your orientation day, remember to login and view your schedule in myStudent by clicking “Class Schedule” on the left side of the screen.
- Check your child’s bus pass. On the top right corner of your schedule, review your bus information by clicking “Child Info” and scroll down to “Transportation Routes” to verify that it is correct. If your child’s bus information is incorrect, call the transportation office at (727) 774-4410.
- On your orientation day, visit our school website to virtually meet your teachers and obtain/download important information for the 20-21 school year.
Please visit the myStudent Documentation and Student Fees page for more information on updating emergency cards, student fees, and for school supply lists.